HomeAbout UsView RoomsFamily Cottage HousePlaces to VisitTestimoniesDirectionsAirlie FarmContact Us
Below are some directions to get to Airlie Farm Inn. Please note that if you use our address in Google Map it does not put you at our driveway. So we have provided a google map with gps coordinates for a more accurate location. You are always welcome to call or email us if you need more information. Hope to see you soon!
14810 Airlie Road
Monmouth, OR 97361
1. From NORTH, follow I-5 to FIRST Salem exit..SALEM PARKWAY EXIT and all signs saying OCEAN BEACHES.
2. Take Salem Pky. Exit and follow to DOWNTOWN SALEM, approximately 3-4 miles.
3. At the Marion St. Light see signs saying Dallas/Ocean beaches, LEFT lanes..DO NOT GET IN LEFT LANE..stay in CENTER!
4. Continue to follow signs saying DALLAS/OCEAN BEACHES, turn RIGHT over bridge (now on Hwy. 22).
5. Keep following Dallas/Ocean beach signs.
6. From this point go approximately 10 miles to MONMOUTH EXIT following RIGHT LANE up and over OVERPASS. (do NOT follow road to ocean beaches any more!)
7. You are now on Hwy 99, heading SOUTH.
8. Follow Hwy 99 for 13 miles. (6 miles to the town of Monmouth..keep on 99 and follow 7 miles South of Monmouth for the total of 13 miles) until you see a blinking yellow light.
9. This is AIRLIE ROAD.
10. Turn RIGHT onto Airlie Road and go approximately 6 miles. Carefully watch on the left for our White fences, white pillar entrance on the left. We have a large sign that reads Airlie Farm...You have arrived...Welcome!
Coming from Portland Airport? Follow all signs to 205, getting on going south toward Salem. 205 will turn into I-5 in about 25 miles. Then follow the From North instructions above.
1. From SOUTH, follow I-5 to north of Eugene and Brownsville quite a way and see sign for CORVALLIS/LEBANON (HWY 34).
2. Take this exit and cross back over freeway toward Corvallis.
3. Follow INTO Corvallis, crossing bridge and going to THE SECOND street.
4. See signs for 99W and turn RIGHT (north) onto 99W.
5. Follow approximately 13-14 miles and see blinking yellow light.
6. This is AIRLIE ROAD.
7. Turn LEFT onto Airlie Road and go approximately 6 miles. Carefully watch on the left for our White fences, white pillar entrance on the left. We have a large sign that reads Airlie Farm...You have arrived...Welcome!
View Larger Map